About Simon Turner Showrooms
A little bit about Simon Turner Showrooms.
In the early 1980’s Simon Turner started out as a self-employed gas engineer working in Exmouth, Devon in the South West of England and supplying gas and electric fires in Somerset, Devon and Cornwall.
Since then Simon has worked continuously to build up his business and reputation to become one of the South West’s leading designer, supplier and fitter of bathrooms, kitchens, fires, fireplaces, surrounds, wood burning stoves, and boilers.
Simon Turner has steadily increased his staff members over the last three decades and has a fully qualified, experienced and accredited team of engineers working across Devon for him designing and fitting kitchens and bathrooms, installing boilers, fires, wood burning stoves and of course servicing and maintaining a range of gas and electric appliances.
To add further feathers to his cap Simon Turner has recently refurbished his four showrooms (bathrooms; wood burning stoves; fires, fireplaces & surrounds; and boilers) and has a team of very helpful and friendly advisors ready to show his customers around and help with the considerable knowledge and experience they have with all the ranges of top brand products on display.
Why choose Simon Turner Showrooms?
Here are several reasons why Simon Turner Showrooms are a good choice for your design and fitting service, supplying a variety of bathroom, kitchen, fire, fireplace, surround, boiler and wood burning stoves and of course for all your gas and electricity maintenance and repair work…
- Over 35 Years Trading Experience
- One of Devon’s biggest Bathroom, Wood Burning Stove, Fire, Fireplace, Surround & Boiler Showrooms
- Qualified, Accredited and Experienced Team of NICEIC, GasSafe & HETAS Engineers
- Open from 8am to 5.30pm Mondays – Fridays, 9am to 5pm Saturdays
- Gold Installer to Worcester / Valor Center / WIAPS Watersafe
- Thousands of Completed Design & Fitting Projects Over 35 Years
- Start To Finish bathroom and kitchen design and fitting service
- £10,000,000 Insurace