At this time we are very much aware that conforming to social distancing is crucial both in ensuring the well being of our staff and you our customers.
As such we have put together an overview, below, of the measures we are taking to ensure we are doing all we can to conform to social distancing and hygiene in our showrooms and in our customers’ homes:-
Safety Measures In Our Showrooms
- Hand gel is available on entry to the showrooms.
- There are ‘2 metre’ distancing circles on the floors to remind customers to keep 2 metres from others.
- A plastic screen has been erected between the office and the customers’ seating, so that customers can safely discuss their requirements.
- Surfaces and door handles are regularly sanitised during the day and after each customer visit
Our Engineers and Home Visits
- Engineers are sanitising their vans daily.
- Engineers each have their own hand gel, disposable gloves and face masks.
- New dust sheets are being used for each customer.
- Whilst working in customers’ homes the engineers will ensure there is adequate ventilation by opening doors and windows.
- Engineers will keep at least 2 metres from customers and each other, although engineers may need to be closer to each other to lift heavy fittings.
- Before leaving a customers’ home the engineers will clean all surfaces they have been in contact with.
- Communicating with households prior to any visit to discuss how the work will be carried out to minimise risk for all parties.
We hope that these points cover all of the measures we can take to ensure the safety and well being of all, and look forward to welcoming you to our showrooms, or visiting you in your homes.